Inova Health Systems Registered Nurse Cardiovascular ICU-Alexandria Hospital-Day/Night Rotation in ALEXANDRIA, Virginia
We Value Your Experience Registered Nurses with at least two years of Critical Care RN experience will receive a $20,000 sign on bonus. Those relocating from more than 50 miles away are also eligible to receive up to $20,000 in reimbursable relocation expenses.
We are seeking a experienced RN for the CVICU at Inova Alexandria Hospital. RN must have a year of experience This position is 12 hour rotating shift. The CVICU is a 10-bed unit that encompasses patients with a broad spectrum of medical and surgical diagnoses offering nurses the opportunity to work with complex and clinically challenging critically ill adults. Computers and bedside technology are leading edge and allow for comprehensive and quick access to vital information. Nurses working in the CVICU are a part of a multidisciplinary team dedicated to patient care. The enthusiastic, professional staff in the CVICU works in an environment conducive to one's clinical growth and ability to deliver excellent nursing care to our patients while practicing the highest of standards.
Inova Alexandria Hospital is a 318-bed community hospital that offers a full range of healthcare services and has received national recognition for healthcare excellence. We are dedicated to continually expanding our programs and services to help ensure we meet the healthcare needs of the communities we serve today and in the future.
The Inova RN:
- Provides knowledgeable and caring clinical practice and care coordination through an understanding of patient, family, nurse, and healthcare delivery team.
- Consistently provides safe, therapeutic care in a holistic and systematic way. Incorporates differences into the provision of care.
- Conducts all patient care in a patient and family-centered manner.
- Integrates knowledge, skills, and experiences to meet the needs of patients and families throughout the continuum, to include patient and family education.
- Uses an integrated approach toward patient outcomes.
- Serves as an empowering body to influence patient empowerment, and successful outcomes of financial and clinical quality, through relationships and access-based knowledge. Utilizes standards, guidelines, and pathways for care delivery.
- Determines process for delivery of care from direct patient and family communication, technology, and other healthcare team member collaboration.
- Ensures improvements in practice settings by assuming responsibility for self-development in life-long learning
- Provides direction and guidance to others regarding practice.
A minimum of 6 months of Registered Nurse clinical experience in the acute care setting
Education: BSN or MSN or If Associates Degree RN-Within 6 months of start date, meet with nurse leader:
Identify which Accredited School the employee plans to attend
Submit a review of transcript from the school indicating the required pre-requisites and timeline for taking the courses
Provide a written plan with anticipated BSN completion date.
Complete BSN within 24 months of start date
BLS for Healthcare Provider Certification required
RN licensed, or eligible to practice in the Commonwealth of Virginia as a RN
Proficient in English, strong verbal and written communication skills. Exceptional interpersonal skill and the ability to display a caring demeanor towards others. Proficient computer skills required.
Posting Title: Registered Nurse Cardiovascular ICU-Alexandria Hospital-Day/Night Rotation
Facility Location: Inova Alexandria Hospital
Work Site Location: INOVA ALEXANDRIA HOSPITAL
Work Site Address: 4320 SEMINARY ROAD
Work Site City/State: ALEXANDRIA, VA
Department: CARDIOVASCULAR ICU
Schedule Type: full time
Schedule: Days Vary
Shift: 12 hour Day/Night
Job ID: 30979BR