Elim Care CNA (Nursing Assistant) FT Nights in Bismarck, North Dakota
Baptist Health Care Center of Bismarck is a faith-based senior housing ministry. The homelike atmosphere, friendly staff, and caring volunteers all help to make us one of Bismarck’s premier providers of skilled nursing.
We currently seek Full-Time Night Shift CNA to join our progressive team of caregivers.
- Assist residents with their activities of daily living (ADLs), including but not limited to dressing, toileting, ambulation and eating
- Chart all care given on the latest computerized software
- Collaborate with a multi-disciplinary team of providers to provide quality resident-centered care
- Communicate with supervisors, coworkers, residents and families
- Provide high quality, compassionate care for each resident and their family
- Perform other duties as requested
- 7:00 pm - 7:00 am
- Set rotating schedule:
- Week 1: Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday
- Week 2: Sunday, Wednesday, Thursday
One dollar an hour shift differential!
Baptist Health Care Center is happy to announce that 4 employees were nominated for the North Dakota Long Term Care Association’s Caregiver of the Year Award for the 2016-2017 year. We are proud of each of our staff members for providing exceptional, quality care to our residents and families.
We would like to learn more about you and tell you more about how and why you should join our team. Apply online, stop by to fill out an application, or submit your resume to:
Attn: Jen Smith Baptist Health Care Center 3400 Nebraska Dr Bismarck, ND 58503
Ph: 701-223-3040 | Fax: 701-223-3053 | http://Jobs.elimcare.org | www.BaptistHealthCareCenter.org
Skills / Requirements
- Must hold current, valid CNA license in the state of North Dakota
- Must be able understand and read English as well as use a computer
- Team player who has a passion for elder care and adapts quickly to changing situations
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: Baptist Health Care Center-Bismarck
Application deadline: July 3, 2017