University of Virginia Health System RN Procedure Coordinator- Advanced Cardiac Valve Center in Charlottesville, Virginia
Responsible for the administrative or programmatic management of designated functions for a specialized department/area.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assess the needs of internal/external customers according to established professional standards and institutional guidelines/policy/procedure.
- Organizes and prioritizes services and activities considering the needs of the customers.
- Actively participates in quality improvement, program development and professional growth activities for self while assisting in the professional development of others.
- Evaluates effectiveness of services.
- Demonstrates leadership in the delivery of services.
- Provides for a safe environment and safe delivery of services.
- Education: Graduate of an accredited nursing program required. Bachelor’s of Science in Nursing Degree is preferred.
- Experience: 3 years relevant experience.
- License/Certification: Licensed to Practice as a Registered Nurse in the Commonwealth of Virginia required. Valid Virginia Driver’s License (VADL) may be required.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Pay Range: 31.98 - 51.17
Primary Location: Charlottesville City-Charlottesville
Work Locations: Main Hospital (MainHosp) 1215 Lee St. Charlottesville, 22908
Job: Registered Nurse
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: Jun 20, 2017
Req ID: 33032