HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Registered Nurse (RN) - Pediatric Unit DAYS in Lafayette LA, Louisiana
The Pediatric Staff RN is responsible for the planning, implementing, and assessing total patient care. Will assume charge nurse responsibilities and assist with coordinating inpatient/outpatient care with other departments.
Women's & Children's Hospital has been providing specialized healthcare services for women and children for over 30 years. Since its humble beginnings as a birthing hospital, it has since grown to become one of the state’s leading healthcare institutions dedicated exclusively to the care of women and children. Because of the specialized team of medical professionals, advanced equipment and facilities, Women's & Children's Hospital has become a healthcare referral center for other hospitals and healthcare professionals throughout the Acadiana area. The hospital’s multidisciplinary approach ensures that all of its patients receive the best and most thorough care possible For more information about becoming a part of our premier team, apply today.
When it comes to patient care, we strive to be the healthcare provider of choice. When it comes to employee care, our goal is to be the employer of choice.
Benefits for Full Time Employees include:
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan with employer match
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Flexible Spending Account
- Long Term and Short Term Disability Benefits
- Direct Deposit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Discounts
- *Licensure/Certification/Registration: *Current Louisiana RN license
- Education: Completion of A.D. or B.S.N. nursing program at an accredited school
- *Experience: *Previous pediatric experience preferred
- *Special Qualifications: *CPR for healthcare provider through AHA upon hire, PALS Certification (within six months of employment)
Title: Registered Nurse (RN) - Pediatric Unit DAYS
Location: Louisiana-Lafayette LA-Women%27s %26 Children%27s Hospital
Requisition ID: 00637-8046