Sava Senior Care Registered Nurse, RN in Loveland, Colorado
RN - Summary
Assesses and evaluates the health status of resident / patient and provides care and treatment in accordance with physician orders and standards of practice.
RN - Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Assesses patients by physical examination including pertinent diagnostic testing to determine health status.
- Administers medications and treatments.
- Participates in the care planning process and oversees implementation of the plan.
- Supervises LPNs and nursing assistants.
- Communicates with physicians regarding changes in conditions, diagnostic test results, etc.
- Documents assessments and care in compliance with standards of care and company policy.
- Educates patients and their families on health-related issues.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
RN - Qualifications
- Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing.
- Valid State licensure as an RN.
- Current CPR certification.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Job ID #:: 220911
Facility Name:: Sierra Vista, Loveland, CO
Functional Area:: Nursing
Facility Address:: 821 Duffield Ct
Position Type:: Full-Time
Location:: Loveland, CO - 80537