Elim Care Care Attendant - Part-Time in Newton, Iowa
Newton Village Assisted Living and Care Center provides comfortable, safe, and healthy accommodations to meet the physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual needs of elderly adults in a faith-based atmosphere. We are a full-service Long Term Care senior community with a professional, caring, and dedicated staff. We are committed to providing quality and compassionate service to all of our residents
We currently seek a Part-Time Evening Shift Care Attendant to assist our residents in our Care Facility!
- Interact with our residents while you meet their physical and psychological needs ie, personal hygiene, nutritional, etc.
- Assist residents as they maintain their apartments giving them dignity and independence
- Collaborate with other staff to perform delegated nursing / therapy procedures including medication distribution
- Support values of Newton Village Assisted Living and Care Center and Elim Care and abide by ethical standards of conduct
- Hours will vary: 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm and some 6:00 am - 2:00 pm
- Includes every other weekend and holiday
A job at Newton Village Assisted Living and Care Center offers experiences where you learn skills that will stay with you throughout your life while working with co-workers who celebrate your successes and achievements. As a Care Attendant, you will play a critical role in caring for older adults- not only physically, but emotionally, socially, and spiritually.
Apply online, stop in to fill out an application, or submit a resume to:
Attn: Reda Daniels Newton Village Assisted Living and Care Center110 N 5th Ave W Newton, IA 50208
Ph: 641-792-0115 | Fax : 641-792-0150 | http://Jobs.elimcare.org | www.NewtonVillage.org
“It's a wonderful environment to work in and help people, to improve your skills, and to plan future goals.”-Current Newton Village Employee
Skills / Requirements
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Conduct themselves in an appropriate manner and professional manner
- Able to maintain confidential information
- Able to communicate effectively with residents, families and staff
- Desire to be part of a great care team
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: Newton Village
Application deadline: July 3, 2017