PRN Ambulance Transport Coordinator- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in North Hills, California
The Transport Coordinator works with hospital personnel in order to gather required transport information and facilitate the smooth request of medical transport services from PRN's Communication Center or other network providers of such services.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Work with case managers and authorized hospital personnel appropriate and necessary to obtain all pertinentpatientand billing information required for medical transportation requests.
• Recognize and follow any and all hospital code of conduct established by the customer.
• Organize and prioritize duties.
• Maintain regular punctual attendance.
• Distribute marketing supplies to the nursing stations.
• Maintain with accuracy, a log book detailing all requested non-ambulance medical transportation arranged through Coordinator, including times of requests and arrival.
• Demonstrate and employ excellent troubleshooting, listening and problem solving skills.
• Provide quality customer service on every interaction with hospital and medical transportation network personnel.
• Communicate clearly and effectively (oral and written) with all costumers.
• Requires a high school diploma or GED equivalent.
• Independent decision making and problem solving ability.
• Excellent Customer Service, Verbal, Written and Interpersonal communication skills.
• CAD and data entry experience is preferred.
• Demonstrate the ability to professionally control difficult interactions and effectively direct the flow of the conversation.
• Ability to multi-task effectively.
• Ability to work in a team environment and independently.
• Excellent time management skills.
• High degree of proficiency in MS Office Suite, Outlook & Internet applications.
• Personable and friendly phone skills.
• Portray a positive company image to all personnel.
• Commitment to excellence and high standards.
• Excellent decision making and problem solving skills.
- Walking / sitting; reaching/handling; carrying less than 25 lbs.