Sava Senior Care Central Supply Coordinator in Salisbury, North Carolina
Central Supply Coordinator Description
Responsible for ordering and tracking supplies.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Coordinates the ordering of all house stock and chargeable supplies with nursing and other staff.
- Recruits, hires, provides orientation and retains a sufficient number of qualified staff to carry out the responsibilities of the Central Supply area. Ensures employee performance meets or exceeds expectations and period performance appraisals are conducted on a timely basis.
- Establishes PAR with the Director of Nursing.
- Verifies supply order at the time of delivery, inspects for damaged goods, and verifies against purchase orders.
- Accurately enters and maintains data relative to supplies using company software programs.
- Distributes supplies to appropriate locations.
- Obtains data on chargeable supplies used by each resident and transfers the information into the TRIAD system daily.
- Assists with daily and monthly physical inventory.
- Ensures supply room is properly secured.
- Cleans equipment in compliance with infection control procedures.
- Coordinates and validate outside rental of equipment.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Central Supply Coordinator Requirements
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent.
- Proficient in use of personal computer.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Job ID #:: 214074
Facility Name:: Salisbury, Salisbury, NC
Functional Area:: Nursing
Facility Address:: 635 Statesville Boulevard
Position Type:: Full-Time
Location:: Salisbury, NC - 28144