Colgate Order Management Analyst in Sao Bernardo do Campo, Brazil
Colgate-Palmolive is a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition. Colgate sells its products in over 200 countries and territories around the world under such internationally recognized brand names as Colgate, Palmolive, Speed Stick, Lady Speed Stick, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Protex, Sorriso, Kolynos, elmex, Tom’s of Maine, Sanex, Ajax, Axion, Fabuloso, Soupline and Suavitel, as well as Hill’s Science Diet, Hill’s Prescription Diet and Hill’s Ideal Balance.
For more information about Colgate’s global business, visit the Company’s web site athttp://www.colgatepalmolive.com. To learn more about Colgate Bright Smiles, Bright Futures® oral health education program, please visithttp://www.colgatebsbf.com. To learn more about Hill's and the Hill’s Food, Shelter & Love program please visit hillspet.com. To learn more about Tom’s of Maine please visit http://www.tomsofmaine.com.
Location: Sao Bernardo do Campo, Sao Paulo, Brazil
No Relocation Assistance Offered
To offer customers a personalized service, completing the sales work with the objective of delivering the orders within the planned deadlines, establishing partnerships and anticipating problems.
• Make constant visits to customers;
• Implement and maintain a database always updated with a complete system of information necessary for the department's performance;
• Work on projects that help the company's sales department achieve its goals;
• Analyze plans to reduce returns;
• Visit transport companies;
• Prepare budgets for the fixed expenses of the subsidiaries;
• Obtain information about priorities and needs with regard to products, with a view to guiding the scheduling of the shipment;
• Seek, together with other areas of the company, the best way to serve the client, in order to preserve product quality and customer satisfaction;
• Negotiate with customers in cases of delay in delivery, aiming to maintain the best company / customer relationship.
• Bachelor Degree In progress – Within 06 months to graduate
• 1+ year of experience in Customer Services and Logistics;
• Intermediary English;
• Excel and Powerpoint.
Are you interested in working for Colgate-Palmolive? You can apply to work with us using this online application. Attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process.
Become part of our team. We look forward to your application.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.