Trilogy Healthcare Services, LLC Clinical Nutrition Support - Registered Dietitian in United States
Are you a Registered Dietitian, who is compassionately committed to customer service*_ plus to professional growth_*? We offer an exciting opportunity to use your skills in a purpose-focused and rewarding environment.
Trilogy Health Services, an innovative, dynamic Long-Term Care, Skilled Nursing and Assisted Living company based out of Louisville, KY, has an outstanding career opportunity for a* Full-Time Registered Dietitian to join our organization as *Clinical Nutrition Support.
Our Clinical Nutrition Supportteam engages in direct clinical nutrition care responsibilities for multiple Trilogy senior living health campuses in the Central Ohio Area*. * Successful applicantsmust be passionate aboutcustomizing resident care and working with a team tomake a positive difference. This position requires an energetic personality who is also able to work independently and efficiently.
Responsibilities of our Clinical Nutrition Support / Registered Dietitian include, but are not limited to:
Clinical nutrition assessment
MDS andCare plans
Nutrition at risk documentation
Trilogy Health Services is an award winning company that is leading the way in employee benefits, professional development, personal wellness and recognition. We invite you to learn more about our unique culture and the exciting opportunities that exist within our organization.
- Bachelor's or higher degree granted by a regionally accredited college or university in the United States (or an equivalent foreign degree) with completion of the academic requirements of a program in nutrition ordietitian accredited by an appropriate national accreditation organization recognized for this purpose.
- Completed at least 900 hours of supervised dietetics practice under the supervision of a registereddietitian or nutrition professional.
- Licensed or certified as adietitian or nutrition professional by the State in which the services are performed. In a State that does not provide for licensure or certification, the individual will be deemed to have met this requirement if recognized as a "registereddietitian" by the Commission on Dietetic Registration or successor organization.
- Two (2) years’ experience dietary and nutrition experience in a senior living, long-term care, or other health care industry.
- Two (2) years’ experience in a multi-facility environment preferred.
- Exemplary computer skills that include knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite of products.
Central Ohio Division
Founded in December 1997, Trilogy Health Services, LLC is a customer service focused provider of senior living and long-term healthcare services including independent and assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing and rehabilitative services. These services are delivered by staff specially trained to honor and enhance the lives of our residents through compassion and a commitment to exceeding customer expectations. Our goal is simple: to be the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest!
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Competitive Salaries
- Weekly Pay
- Professional Growth
- Generous Benefits
- Innovative Training Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Not ready to apply? Our Talent Network is a great way to keep up with open positions here at Trilogy Health Services. By signing up, you’ll receive alerts based on your skills and the type of position you are seeking. To join our Talent Network, click the link below.
-Click Here to Join-
Shift: 1st Shift
Location : State/Province: OH
Location : Postal Code: 45840